We are a family community church whose mission is
- Building relationships whose central focus is Jesus Christ
- Restoring and reconciling people back to God through Jesus Christ
- Responding to God’s authoritative and infallible word of truth
- Receiving people of all nations into the family of Jesus Christ
- Receiving the presence of the Holy Spirit among our midst
A family Church
We are a family church who protect each other. We do not allow our members to be maligned in our presence and we do not entertain slanderous report unless one is present to defend themselves. A trustworthy friend is worthy any price any effort any defense. We realize that true friends will always have same enemies and therefore we choose to defend and protect our own.
“A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. His name is Jesus” (Proverbs 18:24) NIV
Worship at Neema Church
The Bible tells us in John 4:23-24, “The the father seeks those who will worship Him in Spirit and Truth” In Spirit means – our whole heart, soul, mind and strength. At the same time, we are required to worship in truth, that is, according to the word of God. When we worship in God’s way, it both pleases Him and sets us free.